Enjoy delicious cold brew coffee in the comfort of your own home
From the Manufacturer
OXO Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Part of a balanced breakfast!
Whether you are a daily coffee fanatic or prefer the occasional casual cup
You’ll love the taste of cold brew coffee made with the OXO Cold Brew Coffee Maker.
What is cold brew coffee?
The cold-brew coffee making process is known for delivering smooth, low-acid coffee. The grounds never come in contact with hot water, resulting in a less acidic, less bitter flavor. Steeping the grounds in cold water releases only the most aromatic flavors, so you can wake up to fresh coffee concentrate every day for delicious hot or cold coffee without the acidity.
We’ve simplified the Cold Brew coffee making process:
- Fill the top Brewing Container with coarse ground coffee
- Add cold water following our suggested recipe
- After 12—24 hours flip the Brew-Release switch to start the draining process
- Concentrate stays fresh for up to two weeks in your fridge
- Simply add hot or cold water, and enjoy!
Making Your Coffee Beverage
We recommend a 1:2 or 1:3 ratio of coffee concentrate to water or milk. Our 10 oz coffee recipe yields about 12-14 beverages.
- If you prefer your coffee hot, simply add 4-6 oz of hot water or milk to your 2 oz of concentrate.
- Granulated sugar is difficult to dissolve in a cold beverage; to sweeten your drink, we recommend simple syrup.
OXO is dedicated to providing innovative consumer products
that make everyday living easier. How do we do it?
We study people – lefties and righties, male and female, young and old – interacting with products and identify ways to make them better. Our “question everything” process and relentless attention to detail uncover the best solutions for slicing, peeling, whisking, baking, stirring, washing, scrubbing, dusting, storing and organizing.
- Try making New Orleans Style cold brew by adding roasted chicory to your grounds as they brew, or try other infusions, including using cinnamon, clove or orange peels.
- Tea-lover? You can use the same process to cold brew tea! With a flick of a switch, our stainless steel filter strains your favorite tea into a sealable, glass carafe.