Transforms dog’s door-scratching problem to a fun and positive activity
Imagine you are at home and friends are visiting. The doorbell rings, “Ding-dong”, and your friends say, “Someone is at your door,” and you say, “That’s my dog.” How do you think they will react? Well, we heard all kinds of reactions, but they all started with “Wow!” and ended with giggles and laughter.
Dogs scratch and damage doors to be let in or out. It is frustrating for us and our dogs. Pebble Smart Doggie Doorbell transforms this common and vexing problem to a fun training opportunity. It is easy to install and no wiring or tools are required. With the built-in treat holder, dogs can be trained easily to ring the Doggie Doorbell. It is a new way for our dogs to communicate their needs to us. It is a fun way to train our dogs and have a great bonding time with them.
- The Doggie Doorbell is also a great tool for potty training. Once you puppy learns to ring the doorbell to go out, you can be assured that you would hear him from anywhere in the house.
- Check out our Twin-Pack version. Your dog will let you know when he needs to go out or come in.
- Any unit with the same frequency type will work together as a set.
- Concerned about excessive ringing? Our instruction manual contains easy steps for correction.
- One small 12v battery is included in the transmitter. It will last over a year on average use. Inexpensive replacements are available online. Two AA batteries are required for the chime